Flat Rate Services
What Are Flat Rate MLS Services?
The Multiple Listing Service (MLS) is a broad network of Utah real estate brokerages. Listing with a single member of the MLS exposes your home to all members of the Wasatch Front Regional MLS through a shared on-line database. As a result, all buyers who work with any member of the MLS will be exposed to your property.
Flat Rate MLS services* are a less expensive way to obtain maximum exposure for Utah Homes. Your property will be exposed to more qualified buyers through the MLS network. Qualified buyers are those who have real motivation and the financial ability to buy.
Brokerages offering Flat Rate MLS services will quote a single up front fee to place the property on the MLS. Then the seller has to pay only one-half of the usual fee at closingto the buyer's broker. The effect is saving nearly one-half of the typical MLS commission.
Why Use Flat Rate MLS Services?
Flat Rate MLS services, though limited, still provide greater exposure than For Sale By Owner (FSBO) marketing for Utah real estate. Because most buyers want the assistance of MLS brokerages in order to receive their very helpful services, your property is exposed to more qualified buyers through the MLS network. Qualified buyers are those who have real motivation and the financial ability to buy. Having a real estate professional accompany a potential buyer to your house may also add a measure of safety for your family. You will not have to be alone with a stranger in your house who says he is a buyer.
If you decide you would like to up-grade your Flat Rate MLS service you will receive full credit for the amount previously paid. Realty Utah, LLC will give full credit on the final commission for the Flat Rate MLS fee previously paid. You retain the choice and have nothing to loose if you up-grade.
Realty Utah Flat Rate MLS Residential Services for 1%
- It costs only 1% (just $500 at signing with the remainder of the 1% at final settlement of the sale). Savings amount to at least 1/3 of the total fee (assuming 3% is payable to the buyer’s broker at the time of final sale). Better yet, if we find a buyer rather than some other company on the MLS, then the savings can grow to 50% of a typical fee.
- Unlimited exposure time on the MLS
- Assistance with offers and closing
- Comparative Market Analysis (CMA)
- Lockbox when requested
- Yard sign and template design for fliers
- Displayed on UtahRealty.com & UtahRealEstate.com
- Upgrade at any time to premium services with full credit
- More ...
How to Get Started
Call us at 801.685.2711 or